The following resources are general resources to support over-all well-being and physical health. The resources are intended to complement, not replace, professional medical advice.
Medications and Health Supplements
- Medical Encyclopedia
- Medication, Internet Mental Health
- Medications, PDR
- Medline, Comparison
- The People Pharmacy
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
- Your Disease Risk
- Mayo Clinic
- Duke Integrative Medicine
- American Cancer Society
- National Cancer Institute
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Informative articles and support concerning birth injuries, found at the Birth Injury Justice Center, https://www.childbirthinjuries.com/
- Mesothelioma is caused by exposure to asbestos. Asbestos can be found in many places such as houses, fire stations, Naval Shipyards and other older structures. Asbestos is such a dangerous material because it only takes limited exposure to the fibers for them to become deadly. Over time, this cancer spreads throughout the body, affecting all the vital organs. There are specialized cancer centers across the country, including within the VA Health Care System. Click Mesothelioma Treatment for more information.
- Mesothelioma Justice Network is dedicated to improving the overall quality of life for individuals diagnosed with asbestos-related diseases, specifically Peritoneal Mesothelioma. Our pages are medically reviewed and verified by certified oncologists and hematologists, and provide the most current and detailed information about the asbestos industry and its health impacts. It is our mission to raise awareness and reach those who may need our assistance. Click Peritoneal Mesothelioma for more information.